Saturday, September 10, 2011

Eating Junkfood = Self Sabatage

The last 24 hours have not been the greatest.  So instead of dealing with my feelings  I binged.  Logically I know, it is not right but still I did it.  It does not make my problems better or solve anything.  I am trying to be as honest as I can.  It is scary to do but I feel this will help me realize the changes I need to do in terms of the way I cope with my feels.  I am not going to let this get me down or let it divert me from my goals. I believe this is part of the process.  Of course people would love to read a perfect weight loss journey but that is not life there will be ups, downs, achievements and disappointments.  That is what I want to show to others and myself.  I will not give up!

 I have to start loving all of me.  Even my cellulite, my thighs, stomach, loose skin,  and crowded teeth!  All the things I hate about myself. This has been going on for years and will not change over night but it something I am going to work towards.  Maybe if I get rid of the hate I will start loving all of me??
Something to think about.

Tomorrow is a new day. I will go for a long walk and eat right tomorrow.

What do you think YOU can improve about your self worth??


Night
















No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com