Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Quick post

My monthly challenge is going well.  I may not be drinking 2 litres everyday but I am definitely drinking more then I use to and just being more aware of it is great in my books :)
 
Weekly Workouts
 
Monday- Spin Class (50 mins)
Wednesday- Treadmill (30 mins)
 
Total Calories: 800
 
This week I will  workout four times!   
 
My eating is till going pretty great but I was craving pizza the other day so I decided to have gluten free pizza and let me just say it was like eating cardboard!!  Gross!    I will never eat that again but I am glad I didn't eat the really stuff because I know I would have been super bloated afterwards.
 
I hope every is having a good week!  

11 comments:

  1. hi new to your blog :)

    Will be following you.
    xo
    http://kickingkilos.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love new followers :) I will check out your blog too!

      Delete
  2. 4 days sounds easy but it's not is it?? :)

    I agree about GF pizza. I usually cure my pizza craving with a low carb tortilla or flatbread with turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, veggies, sauce and skim mozzarella. It really works!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tina I agree but I hope if I set my mind to working out it will happen. Here's hoping lol Thanks for the recipe next time I have a craving for pizza I will try it.

      Delete
  3. I can only imagine gluten-free pizza! Sounds like you are doing a great job and I love Tina's suggestion on the pizza idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! Yes I will have to try Tina's pizza recipe the next time I have a craving :)

      Delete
  4. Great job on your water goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great workout! I am just now getting ready to start mine at 8:30 p.m. and already exhausted but I will do it! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz!! Good for you for getting a late workout in I know it is not easy!

      Delete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com