Thursday, August 15, 2013

It sure is hard losing weight in the summer

I lost 0.5 pound this week.  I was hoping for more since I am aiming to stay the same weight next week of course I want to lose weight but I am going camping in Havelock for a country jamboree.  So the odds of losing is not in my favor.   It's a huge party that last four days.  Rob and I are only going for two my liver couldn't handle anymore lol.  I do have an action plan.  To bring healthy snacks, lean meats,  low calorie alcohol and lots of water!   I am sure I will have some chips and couple of marshmallows but I will track everything I  consume to stay accountable.  




What do you do to stay on track while on Vacation? 

Don't forget to checkout my new updated picture on the left hand side.  



Here is the line up for the jamboree :). I am super excited to see Reba!  

8 comments:

  1. You have the right ideas to pack healthy snacks and a lot of water to flush :) The lineup looks awesome! You will have a blast - just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I would say we had about half the healthy snack and half junk food. Better then nothing :)

      Delete
  2. Did you take your measurements in 2008? I can really see the difference . Looking good. Excellent action plan.....you can do it.... I'm sure you'll reach your goal for the family reunion. Enjoy.MomQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I pretty much have the same measurements but I am 25 pounds heavier. Go figure!

      Delete
  3. :) superb. I make the lists but am never able to 'check' as I only do them half the times :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are looking GREAT!! And that line-up really does look awesome--I love so many of those artists! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much!! It sure was an interesting experience :)

      Delete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com