Monday, October 24, 2011

A little afraid but I will do it anyway!

Weigh-in  is tomorrow and I am super afraid of what number I am going to see!!    My work outs have been good.  But if I am going to be truly honest my eating has been really bad for the last six weeks.  But I am going to see that number tomorrow whatever it is and work from there.  

I have been feeling pretty anxious lately, especially at work.  I think it has to do with working nights and the lack of sunlight.   Fall is always the hardest time of year  for me. That is one of the main reasons for overeating.

A couple of my goals this week is to get as much sunlight as I can and to take a yoga/Body Flow class.   These two things will help with my anxiety.  

On a plus note :  I burned 1200 calories at the gym!!!!   I reached my goal for calories burned this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com