Friday, August 8, 2014

I Will

I am sick of my bras and pants getting tighter and tighter.  I am sick of making excuses for the way I have been eating and the minimal exercise I have been doing.   I need to get my shit together and take this weight off.   I know it will not be easy but I am ready.  I have all the tools I need with my fitness pal, gym membership, workout videos,  reading weightloss blog, training for a half marathon.  I can do this!  I am worth it.     

I will go to the gym 5 times a week
I will make healthy eating choices
I will weight myself every Wednesday and post it on here
I will take my measurements

and track it every month 
I will talk about my feelings when I am upset or go for a walk 
I will log my weekly workouts 
I will set small weight loss goals
I will follow through on this promise because enough is enough!  

I just weighed myself and I am 256.  As disappoint as I am to see that number.  I will not let it defeat me.  This will be my starting number and first goal is to lose 10 pounds.  

I am taking the blinders off and I am going to give this 100 percent!    

I will!  


2 comments:

  1. You WILL!! Great job in taking charge of your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hundred percent!! You can do it!! Now go to it!! I'll be cheering for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com