Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cracked out on Sugar!

  It is 6am and I have not been to bed yet.  After a good night at work and driving some co-workers home it was almost 2:30 am when I entered my apartment door.  Of course when I got home I  needed to tidy up and unwind and this brings us to 6am.   

 Tonight I  kinda had a "last supper" because tomorrow  I am going to start eat healthy again  (no junk food!)   My last supper (binge) consisted of a king size Kit Kat and two boxes of candy (sour watermelons and Swedish berries)

 Now to explain the title cracked on sugar.  I love chocolate, caramel etc but I'm not a huge fan of sour candy or gummies but tonight I decided to have them, needless to say I am so hyped up on sugar!  I now can see why children get so hyperactive on sugar.  I do not  have this effect on chocolate.   I literally feel like I am on speed.

   I can remember when Jen's son ( my best friend) had his first birthday he had cake for the first time and he was all over the place and literally sweating!  Sometime I wonder why we eat sugar at all???


I had a great Halloween weekend!  I  went out on the town  drank and danced a whole lot!  I had vodka raspberry and Diet 7up it was so yummy and low cal.  This year I decided to dress up as Little Red Riding Hood, I looked pretty cute if I do say so myself.  Two year ago  I would have not had the confidence to wear it. It was still a plus size costume but even an average person would have a hard time fitting into a regular Halloween costume unless you are under size of 8.   So my goal for next years Halloween is to fit it to regular sized costume. 

On a side note:  I lost my phone that night I was very drunk and someone was nice enough to find it and return it back to me.  There is still some nice people out there!

Tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to it. 


Coming attraction:  Weight in day tomorrow and Tuesday my measurement for the month. 
 
Last week workout routine:  Did not reach my goal  of 1300 calories.  I was sick most of the week.  I burnt a total of 7oo calories in two workouts. 

This upcoming week am going to smash the 1300 calories mark!







No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com