Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weight In Day

Went on the scale today  I was not happy  : 237 pounds ( up 3+) but instead of my inner voice telling me I am not good enough and I will never lose the rest of this weight. 

I thought I am going to get back on track and I am going to lose the reminder of my goal weight.   I am looking forward to see the scale next Monday with some type of weight loss weight even if it is half pound.

I can remember a past manager telling me if you were to lose one pound a week that would be a total of 52 pounds.  Of course I can do the math but I never really thought about it that way...  Since I always seem to be in hurry to lose the weight.  Something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. You are on your way to a Lifestyle change Yipee!!.............so one day at time You can do it!!! M.Q.

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com