Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I see a difference!

I have been feeling a bit bummed, by now I really thought I would accomplish more on my goals list :(   But then I was looking at some pictures of me that I took in the fall.  I decided to update a photo of my arms do see if I have any more definition and to my excitement I did!  It is not my end goal but hey at least there is progress.  I used Paint to get a before and after picture.  I have really tried to focus on my biceps at the gym by doing weights and push ups. 









You think it would be easy to find a picture of what I would like my arms to be.  I think I looked for like an hour before I found something.   Either they were too muscly or too skinny.  This is as close as I could get :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com