Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Reading Blog after blog

It is 3am and I really should be sleeping!    I am usually a night owl but I have to be awake for 7am to go to a Volleyball Tournament.  Don't get me wrong I am super excited about  it but I'm not looking forward to the 2 to 3 hours sleep.   ( I will bring my camera and take pictures to show you) 

I have been reading a lot of weight loss blogs in the past week to try to get a grip on my weight.  These are the three things that I have discovered our similar.

1.  Blogger's either write down what they eat everyday or take pictures of it
2.  They all exercise 4 to 6 times a day
3. They all seem to stay very hydrated

I have been making a conscious effort to drink more water and you all know that I work out but of course there is always room for improvement.  Starting this Monday I am going to starting writing down everything I eat.  You should join me in this new adventure :)   

On a side note: 

My interview went well, I don't know why I got so nervous.   I was a bit embarrassed during the interview I was listening to to the information about the company etc. when I started to sweat,  Literally I could feel droplets forming on my forehead because of this  I got even  more nervous so of course I just continued to sweat.  I could totally tell Daniel (the men interviewing me) noticed but I was thankful he didn't say anything.  

A little bit soggy, relieved and proud I finished the interview and hopped into my car turned the engine on and away I  went!   You would think, but when I turned my key nothing happened!    I had just left the interview telling him I had a reliable car ( I will need a car if I get the job)   Thankfully I have a mother and step dad that are retired so I was able to reach them and they were on there way.   Problem solved.   You would think but no with my scatter brain, while I was waiting, it was way too hot to wait in the car, so I leaped out of the car to wait and locked the door  because that's what you should do, right?   but there was one tiny problem the keys were still in the car...  Really???   So not only did I have to call my mom/step dad, I also had to call Rob to come with the extra set of keys.   No wonder I was nominated for "most likely to lock your keys in the car" in high school.   


On that note, time for bed!
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com