Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sleep.... is not my friend

Ever since I got back from the Dom Rep my sleeping has been more frequent and less quality sleep.  I find  I am tired all the time and sleeping way more then I need to.  I started a new medication for my anxiety, I am hoping it will help with my sleep.  The weather is also the culprit, when it is cloudy and rainy I just feel like sleeping all day. 

I just watch the documentary Food Inc. it has made me reconsider the foods I am eating.  I will do some more research and keep you posted!

As for Exercise:  Monday I played Volleyball for 45 minutes and Tuesday I did cardio for 40 minutes and 20 minutes of weights.   Pet Peeve: I was working out late at night and I  get stuck with a bunch of men  who don't feel the need to put there free weights back!  Very annoying! 

 Today I am taking an aerobics class with my cousin should be interesting.  It's called Sha'Bam!  

I have an interview on Friday wish me luck!


I hope everyone as a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What is Food Inc??? Maybe let me know what it's all about ....our weigh in is tomorrow and our goal is 1.5 lbs ......little steps...

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com