Thursday, June 28, 2012

Weigh in

I lost a 1.5 pounds this week.  I contribute the weight loss to making healthier choices and drinking more water. 

Exercise:  After a ten day hiatus I worked out twice this  past week.

30 minute walk
30 mintue on the Elliptical plus 20 mintues of weights

I have been following Courtney Crozier who is a past contestent on The Biggest Loser and she is starting a ten week summer challenge.  It started on Monday and this week challenge is to do 100 push ups for the week.    I have done 30 so far and I am about to do as many as I can tonight.  

Here is the link if you want to join.  It just sounds fun and you can win prizes so why not??? 


I've  been working mornings at the restaurant which has been  quite an adjustment!  I usually work nights but  It's been great for getting errands done and seeing friends but getting up at 5:45 a.m. is not so fun! 

Yesterday after work I had a visit with a college friend, she just had a baby six weeks ago. Her daughter is so  tiny and adorable!   Makes me want to have a one of my own :)  But Rob and I still want to wait a couple years till we start l trying. 

Here is a picture of me/Maddy from yesterdays visit.


I also want to comment that I have my first follower!  I am very excited about this and I hope there will be more of you following in the future.  I have been following a lot of other blogs recently and I wanted to say you are an inspiration to me and help motivate me.  Thank you for that. 

I am going for a hike with my sister tomorrow, pictures to follow. 

What is the highlight of your week so far? 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you too, for your inspiration to me! Insert how far you've come and how hard you work and it's just incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah stupid typo. It was supposed to say, I SEE how far you've come!

      Delete
  2. Wow thats so nice to hear Laura! You just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome loss!! The water helps me too. Seems so simple but it's not!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. Lol yes your right about the water. I have to constantly remind myself to drink lol. Now let's hope I can get through the Canada Day weekend!

      Delete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com