I started my first week of Weight Watchers Online. Tuesday was my first day but since Monday is my weight in day. I logged what I ate the previous day. I had a huge eating binge on Monday it wasn't pretty! ( For those of you who are aware I used all my bonus points for the week in one day!)Probably not the best way to start on WW but I wanted to be honest with myself. For the rest of the week I was very diligent about logging everything I ate but really the first week was more of a trial week.
Here are the Pros and Con's of WW (in my opinion)
- it makes you aware of portion control
- I enjoy keeping track of my points, it's like a game
- if you eat a lot of healthy foods it is a lot of food in one day!
-website is user friendly
- I am making better choices ex. having mustard on my sandwich (0 points) vs Mayo (1 to 2 points)
-you can eat everything in moderation
-the database doesn't have a lot of Canadian brands, which means you are plugging in a lot of the foods (time consuming)
- measuring everything you eat is kind of a pain
- it is hard to go out for dinner when you don't know exactly what's in the food
Last Weeks Exercise
Tuesday- Spin Class (50mins)
Thursday- Yoga (60mins)
Total Calories 1365
As of today I have logged 15.72 miles.
Does anyone have any tips on WW online? I would love to hear them.
I hope everyone has a great week.