Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pictures

I went to Yoga on the hill  for the first time this season it was a beautiful hot summer day and I loved every minute of it.   There was over 1000 people who participated!    Here's a few pictures to share with my peeps :)
 

Photo: Beautiful day to practice yoga!
Before we started

nothing feels better then a back stretch
 
They will be offering free yoga every Wednesday at noon from May to August.  I am going to try to go as much as possible this summer. 
 
I went for my well deserved pedicure tonight :) 
 

It looks grey in this pic but it's more of a bluish colour



Have a great week! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. your feet look pretty, and I like that hill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited to be able to go to yoga on the hill (once school is over!) .. it looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com