Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Touch and Go

This week has been up and down with eating but I will continue to try to make the right choices.  I started reading a new blog, 300poundsdown.com in one of her entries I had an "aha" moment.  I realized I know how to eat and what to eat to nourish my body.  I am even aware when I binge.  I'm  certainly not in denial anymore!  There has been many times when I am in control of my binge eating but other times I cannot control it not even a little.  Now when I binge I feel guilty during the negotiation process, the process it self and the after effects!  Before it only used to be the after affects.  I can honest say I was not aware. 

  I think for the next 60 pounds to come off I am going to have dig deep and try to find the real reasons why  I binge. I know this is not going to happen over night but it is a step in the right direction.  I know blogging helps and it will continue to.   I think when I go on vacation with Rob where I don't have to think about cleaning the house, going to work, running errand, going to appointment, etc etc.   I am going to take the time and really reflect on what it is I am afraid of. 


On another note I went to Step class which was AWESOME!! Such a great workout, I may not know all the steps and might dance to my own beat but I think I am going to go more often.  I also walk/jog 4.5km.  I have a 10km coming up in two weeks I am not really ready but I am still going to finish it.  I am hoping by August/September I will reach my goal of running a 10km in an hour.  I had to set a new goal for this race.  I am hoping to have a time of 1 hour and 30mins.  Wish me luck.  I will have photos to follow and of my trip too! 

I'm beat!   Worked a 14 hour day, time to go lie down and read the Hunger Games.  So good btw if you haven't read it do it! 

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com