I don't know where to start on this post it has been kind of a crappy week. I went on a bender on Friday and did not stop till today. My drug of choice was food. I just was fed up of tracking, fed up of not losing weight, fed up of trying so hard and not seeing any concrete success. I know it's a pity party for me. I ate my emotions this week and that kind of defeats the purpose of trying to lose weight. You might be thinking what's "eating" at you? Well let me tell you a couple of reasons why?
1. Weather is a huge factor for me. If I do not get enough sunlight I am miserable. ( I know I had a plan to fight this but then depression sets it and I don't want to do anything.)
2. My Manager at work got fired which has been due to happen for a long time! I am happy he is gone but with this comes change and although I think most will be positive, it is still change and I never do well with any sort of change.
3. I have been working a lot of hours. In the summer I was getting three days a week off but now with two jobs I am down to one.
4. Rob and I sat down to start a new budget to pay off our debt this in itself was very stressful and makes me look at how much debt we have, well more like I have since it's my school debt etc. Don't get me wrong we are very good at paying our bills on time and paying more then the minimum on our credit cards. But since we will need a new car next year and I will be starting nursing school. I really want to focus on paying off as much debt in the next year as possible so we do not to have to add to are up coming expenses.
5. The car was in the shop (again) I was hoping it was going to be something simple and cheap to fix but no such luck. $525 later...... I asked my mechanic (we are besties now since I see him all the time) when I get my next oil change if he can check out the car fully to see what in the future might need to be fixed and his respond was "I see in the future a new car" lol
6. I have had to re-evaluate some relationships in my life and this is never easy
I know my problems are not earth shattering but it's enough for me to have anxiety and to eat them away. I know this is not the answer, but sometime it sucks when I am truly trying so hard!
Thanks for reading!
How is your week going?