Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WI results

I'm down 1.3 pounds this week. :). For a total of 8.1 since I started two weeks ago. I got my period this week so my emotions have been all over the place. The joys of being a women. My cravings have been intense the last couple of days but I am tracking everything. I cooked some turkey meatloaf muffins tonight only 3 points each or around 110 calories they are really yummy!

I was able to jog three times last week. I was hoping for four since I missed one the following week but I am still happy with my accomplishments.

How is your week going???

6 comments:

  1. 1.3 is good! It's better than 0, especially on THAT week of the month. Turkey meatloaf muffins sound good. Hope this week goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary :). Yes I am surprised I lost weight with all the bloating lol

      Delete
  2. AWESOME! Congrats on 8 huge lbs in two weeks. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss!

    Boy, I would sure love to see a picture of turkey meatloaf muffins. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I posted the picture and the recipe on my next post :)

      Delete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com