Thursday, August 30, 2012

100 mile challenge

Tonight I was able to successfully complete the 100 mile challenge!  I even had a day to spare :)   I officially logged 100.69 miles by either going on the treadmill, cybex, elliptical or the stationary bike.  It certainly wasn't an easy challenge and I nearly gave up but I pushed through and ignored that inner voice telling me to stop.    The last two miles were really hard, it felt like I was climbing mount Everest but isn't that what a challenge is all about?  
 
 In the future I am looking forward to pushing the limits and seeing what I am really capability of doing. 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself, I know I am.
    Love Mom Q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, that is AWESOME and amazing!!! Congratulations to you!! Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh awesome!! You rocked it!! :):) So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your achievement! Doesn't it feel so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies for all the encouragement it really does help me get to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com